Vann.Edge Salon is the newest member of the William Edge family of salons, expanding the WE national footprint to the Seattle area, and introducing its distinctive "every guest... every time" customer philosophy and culture to the Pacific Northwest.
Debuting in Seattle's Belltown early 2014, Vann.Edge is an Aveda concept salon offering a full menu of hair, nail, skin, and spa services, along with the latest in Aveda's signature brand products. The Vann.Edge presence in Seattle also features an award winning stylist and spa services team directed by Lisa Vann, one of Aveda's recognized Grand Master Guest Artists. Vann.Edge Salon is open Tuesday through Sunday and appointments are highly encouraged.
Lisa Vann has been featured on these national television shows:
- Evening Magazine
- Ambush Makeovers (FOX)
- Northwest Afternoon (KOMO)
Lisa Vann's accomplishments:
• Co-developed two products—permanent waves and a relaxer—for the Aveda professional care line.
• Nominated for Hairstylist Fashion Forward in North America for two consecutive years.
• Nominated for The International Hairstylist.
• Leads a quarterly advanced education event with top editorial stylists who demonstrate innovative hair and cosmetic styles. In 2010, featured artists included Tony Masciangelo, Charlie Price, Ginger Boyle, Daniel Holzberger, Antoinette Beenders, Allen Ruiz, and Dean Roybal.
Lisa Vann has been featured in these magazines:
Seattle, Harpers Bazaar, Glamour, Essence, Marie Claire
Lisa Vann has been featured in these trade publications:
Modern Salon, American Salon, Seattle, 303, HJ, Hair Africa, LaunchPad, Vibra, Canadian Hairdresser, Style Source Northwest Style
Lisa Vann gives back to the community in these ways:
• Lisa Vann helped produce the Stop & Go Charity Fashion and Art Show and provided all of the hair styling and makeovers to raise money for homeless families and for First Place, a school for homeless children.
• Lisa Vann helped produce the Les Egoistes fashion production of FIRE, which raised 130 days worth of funds for the Emergency Housing Program for families of burn patients.
• Lisa Vann helped produce the Les Egoistes fashion production of WATER, which raised contributions for the Puget Sound Water Conservation Coalition.